Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 20, 2012

Guest Designer Spot for Challenge 67 - Photo Inspiration


Hello and Happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are very proud to introduce our
very lovely and talented 
Guest Designer Nic
who is better known in
blogland as

Here is a little bit about Nic:

I'm a married mum of one and have been crafting for about 6 years now.
I started crafting and making cards during a spell of unemployment,
but my joy of crafting has stayed with me now that I'm working again!
I enjoy colouring stamps and images with my promarkers and find
its a great way for me to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day.

Thanks so much to the Fussy and Fancy DT 
for having me as their Guest Designer this week.


And here is the lovely beach card that
Coops made using the inspiration photo 
(above) from our current challenge:


Isn't this card gorgeous?
What a perfect image for our
challenge, just look at those soft coloured
papers with the stickled edges.  The
coloring and shading is beautiful
and those flowers are stunning!
The fun layout and pretty scalloped
edges give the perfect 
finishing touches to this elegant card

We hope that you can visit
Nic's Blog


to read more details about this 
gorgeous card and to see more 
of her beautiful work

It's been a real pleasure Nic - thank you!


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


2 comments:

Sazzle said...

Thanks for creating such a gorgeous card for your guest designer spot Nic - it's fab :-)

xx Sazzle xx

Janette said...

Well done Nic, fabulous card as always..xxxxx